Visit us at the Southampton Boatshow 13-22nd September 2019, Ocean Hall J312 Find out more
The Petrolux is a modern, appealing, compact designed oil lamp spreading coziness, light and warmth.
Petrolux can be used as a hanging lamp or table lamp, either in the cabin or on deck.
The lamp is provided with a medium sized circular burner giving an excellent light. On top is a handle that never gets hot while the lamp is lit because of a rather ingenious smoke bell. So, without burning your fingers you can move the lamp about wherever you wish.
To ensure that Petrolux is a durable and reliable lamp all parts, except the burner have been made of brushed stainless steel. The knob for adjusting the wick is adorned with a DELITE copper badge – our guarantee that you see a quality product before you!
- The ingenious smoke bell system ensures that the handle never becomes hot. Thus it is possible to move Petrolux from the cabin and outside even when it is lit.
- The ingeniously constructed balanced air-flow system ensures that Petrolux doesn’t blow out in windy weather. It is truly a genuine hurricane lantern.
- The circular burner has been fully integrated in the construction resulting in the classical neat, slim and simple Scandinavian design.
- The circular burner is integrated in the top half of the lamp-stem making the traditional gallery superfluous.
- Petrolux is easy to fill up with lamp oil. You simply unscrew the top half of the lamp-stem.
- For sailors an important detail: A 6mm thread in the bottom makes it possible to mount an eye for fixation of Petrolux when hanging in a cabin in rough weather.
- An O-ring on the bottom edge of Petrolux stem protects the table surface when used as a table lamp or your head when Petrolux is hanging from the ceiling!